Jewels of the Baltic
Jewels of the Baltic CruiseMay 28 – June 10, 2019
Join Beyond Borders Travel & Tours as we return to the historic ports of the Baltic Sea. Ports of Call include Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rostock (Berlin), Kiel and Copenhagen.
Enjoy two nights in downtown Copenhagen along the waterfront, with Copenhagen Canal Cruise and free time to explore. Five Private Group
Custom Excursions are included to ensure you enjoy the best the Baltic has to offer.
All the details are taken care of on this stress free departure with transfers in Copenhagen, 2 nights hotel accommodations, 5 excursions, airfare from Toronto to Copenhagen return, and coach transportation from Southwestern Ontario.
- 10 day Holland America Cruise on the ms Zuiderdam, roundtrip Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2 night stay in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Copenhagen city tour, canal cruise and free time to explore
- 5 Private Group Custom Excursions
- Copenhagen transfers
- Stress free coach transportation from Southwestern Ontario (Sarnia and London)
- KLM flights from Toronto to Copenhagen return
Private Group Excursions Included:
- Tallinn, Estonia – Discover Tallinn’s Old Town as you walk the cobblestone streets, visit St. Nicholas Church and enjoy a medieval concert, and enjoy free time to browse local shops and restaurants
- St. Petersburg, Russia – explore the city with a cruise through the waterways woven throughout the city, visit the stunning Church of the Spilled Blood and discover the beautiful Peterhof Palace and Gardens
- Helsinki, Finland – cruise the beautiful Helsinki Archipelago, drive through Helsinki and discover city highlights such as the Presidential Palace and Upenski Cathedral and enjoy free time atMarket Square
- Rostock (Berlin) Germany – discover historic sites of Berlin on this full day tour such as the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie,Brandenburg Gate, explore the Allied Museum and enjoy free time for shopping
- Kiel, Germany – enjoy a panoramic driving tour of the port city of Kiel and surrounding countryside. Includes a stop at the Kiel-Holtenau locks and free time
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy in Canadian dollars. Cruise fares subject to change depending on availability with Holland America at time of booking. Non-refundable deposit of $750 Canadian due to Holland America and $500 non-refundable due to Beyond Borders Travel & Tours due at time of booking. Final payment is due on March 5, 2019. Pricing includes 10 day cruise on the ms Zuiderdam, port charges, taxes and fees, roundtrip air from Toronto to Copenhagen, transfers from southwestern Ontario to Toronto, 2 nights pre stay accommodation in Copenhagen with city tour and breakfasts. Five private and customized excursions are included in the cruise/tour. A minimum of 18 passengers is required to guarantee the tour as escorted. Single rates available on request. See full terms and conditions page for more details.