Mediterranean Romance Cruise
Mediterranean Romance CruiseOctober 12 – 27, 2020
Join Beyond Borders Travel & Tours and fall in love with the beautiful waters of the Mediterranean on this Mediterranean Romance sailing from Venice, Italy to Barcelona, Spain. See the fabled canals of Venice and the sweeping coastal views along the Adriatic Sea. Discover why many consider the lush, green isle of Corfu one of the world’s most beautiful. Explore the history of Rome and see why Sete, France is the French Riviera’s best kept secret. Complete this journey with a post stay in vibrant Barcelona, Spain.
This itinerary is diverse with many changes in scenery from port to port as well as cultural, historical and architectural history offering something for everyone. Enjoy fall temperatures stunning landscapes and new cultural experiences.
- 12 day Holland America Cruise on the ms Nieuw Amsterdam
- 2 night stay in Barcelona
- Barcelona city tour
- Private customized shore excursions
- Air from Toronto to Venice and return from Barcelona
- Stress free coach transportation from Southwestern Ontario (Sarnia and London)
Ports of Call:
- Venice, Italy – Discover Venice an uniquely romantic city built entirely on water. It is one of the world’s most sought-after destinations owing to its beauty, its uniqueness, and its culture.
- Dubrovnik, Croatia – Sail to this beautiful 12th century walled city, a UNESCO world heritage site in Croatia. It is considered one of the finest and best preserved medieval cities in Europe.
- Kotor, Montenegro – Montenegro is a small country in the south-east of Europe, next to Croatia and across from Italy on the Adriatic Sea. It has a rich culture, historical heritage and an abundance of natural beauty.
- Corfu, Greece – Corfu is one of the most popular Greek Islands. It is a beautiful island at the entrance of the Adriatic Sea. It is known for it’s dramatic seascape views and it’s old Venetian old town.
- Naples, Italy (Pompeii, Amalfi) – Naples is the third-largest city in Italy, located in the southern part of the country about two hours south of Rome. It is on the coast on the northern edge of the Bay of Naples, one of the most beautiful bays in Italy. Located nearby to Naples is Pompeii where a city is frozen intime since 79 AD.
- Rome, Italy – The capital city of Italy has many treasures offering the center of Christianity with the Vatican, St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the remnants of ancient Roman rule with such marvels as the Colosseum.
- Livorno, Italy (Florence, Pisa) – Livorno Italy is an important seaport on the west coast of Italy. It is the maritime gateway to the Tuscany region of Italy that offers Florence with magnificent art and architecture and Pisa’s Leaning Tower.
- Monte Carlo, Monaco – A small city-state that borders France and the Mediterranean. Known for its glamour and wealth and as a playground for the rich and famous.
- Sete, France – Sete, France just might be the French Riviera’s best kept secret. It is a port and sea-side resort on the Mediterranean Sea with very strong cultural identity and traditions.
- Barcelona, Spain – Barcelona is Spain’s second largest city and is a major Mediterranean Port. Barcelona’s history is fascinating and rich and as a result it has a complex culture with many architectural marvels.
Join our priority wait list to
receive more information on this
extraordinary journey when final
pricing and details are complete
in late 2019, early 2020.
Promotions may apply.