Mediterranean Tapestry Cruise
Mediterranean Romance CruiseMay 29 – June 13, 2022
Fall in love with the beautiful waters of the Mediterranean on this 12 day sailing from Barcelona, Spain to Venice, Italy onboard Holland America’s ms Westerdam. Discover the sweeping coastal views along the Adriatic Sea and the lush, green isle of Corfu, one of the world’s most beautiful. Experience this diversity and changes in scenery from port to port as well as historical and architectural history. Enjoy warm temperatures, stunning landscapes and new cultural experiences.
This itinerary is diverse with many changes in scenery from port to port as well as cultural, historical and architectural history offering something for everyone.
- 12 day Holland America Cruise on the ms Westerdam
- 2 night stay in Barcelona
- Barcelona city tour
- 10 Private customized shore excursions
- Air to Barcelona and return from Venice
- Stress free coach transportation from Southwestern Ontario (Sarnia and London)
Ports of Call:
- Venice, Italy – Discover Venice an uniquely romantic city built entirely on water. It is one of the world’s most sought-after destinations owing to its beauty, its uniqueness, and its culture.
- Dubrovnik, Croatia – Sail to this beautiful 12th century walled city, a UNESCO world heritage site in Croatia. It is considered one of the finest and best preserved medieval cities in Europe.
- Kotor, Montenegro – Montenegro is a small country in the south-east of Europe, next to Croatia and across from Italy on the Adriatic Sea. It has a rich culture, historical heritage and an abundance of natural beauty.
- Corfu, Greece – Corfu is one of the most popular Greek Islands. It is a beautiful island at the entrance of the Adriatic Sea. It is known for it’s dramatic seascape views and it’s old Venetian old town.
- Naples, Italy (Pompeii, Amalfi) – Naples is the third-largest city in Italy, located in the southern part of the country about two hours south of Rome. It is on the coast on the northern edge of the Bay of Naples, one of the most beautiful bays in Italy. Located nearby to Naples is Pompeii where a city is frozen intime since 79 AD.
- Rome, Italy – The capital city of Italy has many treasures offering the center of Christianity with the Vatican, St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the remnants of ancient Roman rule with such marvels as the Colosseum.
- Livorno, Italy (Florence, Pisa) – Livorno Italy is an important seaport on the west coast of Italy. It is the maritime gateway to the Tuscany region of Italy that offers Florence with magnificent art and architecture and Pisa’s Leaning Tower.
- Monte Carlo, Monaco – A small city-state that borders France and the Mediterranean. Known for its glamour and wealth and as a playground for the rich and famous.
- Taormina, Italy – is known for it’s natural beauty and views of the sea. A busy medieval tourist town with boutique lined streets, beautiful hills surround the town and the panorama view of Mr. Etna make it a wonderful port of call.
- Marseille (Provence) France – This area is known for it’s outstanding climate, amazing landscapes, impressive architecture and art.
- Barcelona, Spain – Barcelona is Spain’s second largest city and is a major Mediterranean Port. Barcelona’s history is fascinating and rich and as a result it has a complex culture with many architectural marvels.
Mediterranean Tapestry Cruise on waitlist only. Call the office today to be added to waitlist or for more details.
Pricing incomplete at the current time.
Included in cruise/tour package price. 12 day Holland America cruise onboard the ms Westerdam, 10 private customized shore excursions, 2 night pre stay in Barcelona, Barcelona City Tour, air to Barcelona and return from Venice, roundtrip transportation to airport, services of tour conductor for the entire journey.
Cruise fares per person based on double occupancy. Cruise fare include port charges, taxes and fees as per Holland America Line. Cruise fares subject to change depending on availability with Holland America at time of booking. Deposit of $1300.00 CDN (non refundable) per person due at time of booking for cruise/tour package. Final payment will be due by February 24, 2022. We encourage the optional purchase of trip cancellation/out of province medical coverage.
Proof of vaccination is required for travel with Beyond Borders Travel & Tours as well as Holland America Line. Acceptance of Holland America’s risks for COVID19 is also a term of booking. All coach and cruise tours depart from Sarnia and London, Ontario