The Best of Cape Cod
The Best of Cape CodJune 7 – 13, 2020
There is a nautical charm to Cape Cod, the little arm of land that extends out of the state of Massachusetts. This coastal destination is unique and we have designed this tour so that you can experience the beauty, history and culture of the area. You will visit the picturesque island of Martha’s Vineyard, marvel at the seals off the coast of the Cape and discover the Cape’s majesty on the sand dunes. You will see the grand mansions of Newport’s ‘Ten Mile Drive’ as well as the shops at the historic Bowen’s Wharf.
Highlights of tour include:
- 7 days, 6 nights
- 4 nights at The Cape Codder – a relaxed resort property on The Cape
- Ride the famous sand dunes with expert local guides in suburban vehicles
- Travel to the summer retreat of the rich and famous, Martha’s Vineyard
- Seal watching cruise to view seals in their natural habitat
- Explore Chatham, the prettiest town on The Cape
- Visit the JFK Presidential Library & Museum
- Enjoy Newport Rhode Island’s 10 Mile Drive
- Free time to shop and dine at Newport’s historic Bowen’s Wharf
- Discover historic Plymouth and Plymouth Rock
- Free time to explore beautiful Provincetown
- 2 nights in Albany, NY
- 3 East Coast meals at some of The Cape’s best historic restaurants and taverns
- All breakfasts included
- Stress free coach transportation from Southwestern Ontario (Sarnia and London pickups available)
Package Price – $1799 CDN
Per person, based on double occupancy.
Tour pace is Moderate. Single rates add $299 per person. Final payment is due April 28, 2020. Refer to Terms & Conditions for more details. All cruise and coach tours depart from Sarnia & London, Ontario.