The Best of Branson’s Christmas Season
The Best of Branson
November 27 – December 3, 2022
Discover how we do Branson best with 6 of the top rated shows, Branson Landing accommodations and unique inclusions on this Christmas Tour. Show line up includes Six Christmas Show, Presley’s Country Jubilee, Hughes Brothers Christmas, Dean Z Rockin’ Christmas, Miracle of Christmas at Sight and Sound Theatre and Dolly Parton’s Stampede Show. Space is limited – call today to book!
Highlights of tour include:
- 7 days, 6 nights
- 4 nights hotel accommodations at the Hilton promenade, the best accommodations in downtown Branson Landing
- 6 of Branson’s best shows with something for everyone:
- Hughes Brothers Christmas -enjoy the season’s best vocal harmonies, exciting dances, inspiring instrumentals, and of course, the enchantment and light-hearted humor that everyone loves about the Hughes Brothers Show
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede – 32 magnificent horses, a cast of talented trick riders and musical performers
- Dean Z Rockin’ Christmas Show– Dean Z & his 12 piece band will entertain with the best Rock’n’Roll, Rockabilly and Swing Christmas classics, guaranteed to rock you into the holiday spirit.
- Six – an award winning orchestra of human voices that perform a show like no other
- Presley’s Jubilee – a Branson tradition and one of a kind mix of country, gospel, bluegrass and hilarious comedy
- Miracle of Christmas – The Sight & Sound Theatre comes to life with an extensive cast, including live animals, to tell the story of Mary & Joseph.
- All breakfasts and 4 meals in a variety venues
- Touring in the Branson and Ozark Mountain area
- Free time to explore at Branson Landing (shopping and entertainment venue)
- Free time for shopping at Tanger Outlet and Grand Village shops
- Overnight accommodations and route and return
- Relaxing transportation from Southwestern Ontario (Sarnia & London pickups) to Branson, Missouri
- Services of experienced tour conductor
Package Price – $2299 CDN
Per person, based on double occupancy.
Final payment date – October 11, 2022. A non refundable deposit of $300 CDN per person is required at time of booking. Single rates add $349. HST does not apply for this tour See full terms and conditions
page for more details. All coach (bus) and cruise tours depart from Sarnia & London, Ontario.