The Best of Branson
The Best of Branson
November 10 – 16, 2019
This fall tour showcases the best of what Branson, Missouri nestled in the heart of the Ozark Mountains offers. Travel with us this fall and find out “How we do Branson Best’. We choose 7 of the top rated shows that Branson offers and combine it with the best accommodation located at Branson Landing and add to that 4 included meals in a variety of venues. We also will tour you about the Branson and Ozark Mountain area so that by the time you return you really feel that you have experienced this part of Missouri.
Highlights of tour include:
- 7 days, 6 nights
- 4 nights hotel accommodations at the Hilton promenade, the best accommodations in downtown Branson Landing
- 7 of Branson’s best shows with something for everyone:
- Daniel O’Donnell – Branson’s favourite Irish superstar
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede – 32 magnificent horses, a cast of talented trick riders and musical performers
- Six – an award winning orchestra of human voices that perform a show like no other
- Andy Williams Ozark Mountain Christmas – the legacy continues at the Moon River Theater with a spectacular Christmas production
- The Hughes Brothers – With the largest cast in Branson, they also carry the title of the “World’s Largest Performing Family”.
- Presley’s Jubilee – a Branson tradition and one of a kind mix of country, gospel, bluegrass and hilarious comedy
- The Miracle of Christmas – the timeless tale in the Sight and Sound Theatre with a world-class cast, live animals and spectacular special effects
- All breakfasts and 4 meals in a variety venues
- Touring in the Branson and Ozark Mountain area
- Free time to explore at Branson Landing (shopping and entertainment venue)
- Free time for shopping at Tanger Outlet and Grand Village shops
- Relaxing transportation from Southwestern Ontario (Sarnia & London pickups) to Branson, Missouri
- Services of experienced tour conductor
Package Price – $2149CDN
Per person, based on double occupancy.
Final payment date – September 20, 2019. A non refundable deposit of $250 CDN per person is required at time of booking. Single rates add $349. HST does not apply for this tour See full terms and conditions
page for more details.